Jan 18, 2011

Spring Coats: an Etsy Round-up

It's the middle of January and, though we've got a ways to go before they become practical, a good spring coat is still on my mind. Though I suppose the London and San Francisco kinds can wear a trench anytime of the year. Mind you, I wouldn't trade my snow for anything...

Alexa Chung, a Londoner indeed, does the light coat nicely -- I find that her coats usually add to her outfits in kind of a fun and unexpected way. All seeming, of course, as if no effort whatesoever was put in to pulling her outfit together. Sure.




I've done some searching and found my Etsy favorites:



A wide-weave swing coat from allencompanyinc on Etsy. 


The classic Burberry trench (vintage) at katyagray at Etsy.




60s Navy Coat at Londablanca at Etsy.



Pink Velveteen dress, also at Londablanca at Etsy 


And, finally, a classic  dream trench, by Tsumori Chisato at La Garconne:



-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment