Jan 11, 2011

Petiole Girl Profile: Lily G.

Lily. An Elizabeth Bennet kind of girl. Born in the house of the moon, Lily G. can throw a killer outfit together before most people can say "idon'tknowhowyoudidthat." But style, for Lily, does not stop with clothes.  My favorite photograph of Lily is one in which she is running on top of a wall of rocks -- in full stride with a cape streaming off of her back -- directly in front of a sign that says "No Running." She must have been five or six years old when the photograph was taken. 


 Lily obliged us with a few of her favorites...




Favorite Place in the World: The house by the sea I visited every summer in my childhood.


Style Icons: Slim Keith, both Hepburns, Alexa Chung








Favorite Designer for Evening: Valentino, Rochas

Favorite Designer who I can actually Afford: Alexander Wang, Acne, Ralph Lauren. (all on consignment (!!!))






Watch: One with a big face and a green cloth band. I told a boy at a party I liked his watch and he took it right off his wrist. He had a crush on my best friend, not me. Who'dve thunk it?

Favorite Movie: Paris, Texas and Jerry McGuire







Favorite Book: To the LighthouseRomeo and JulietAll the Pretty Horses

Inspiration: the Isabella Stewart Gardner, Rosas danst Rosas, Patrick Leigh Fermor, Boris Eifman's Ballet Theatre of St. Petersburg's Anna Karenina







Beauty must-haves: Dior Show mascara, brow gel

On my wish list: il Bisonte bag, a signet ring



-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment