Dec 12, 2010

hello!

My name is Hannah, in the real world I'm a friend and fan of the Petiole girl. In fact, on my best days, I'm a kind of Petiole girl myself -- doing my own thing, being inspired by the world around me and taking it easy. On all my days, I am a fashion addict.

When I first saw the Petiole line, I felt like so many of my fashion questions had been answered -- how do I look effortlessly elegant/cool/generallygood/
puttogether?! Petiole's silk tops, bottoms, jumpers, dresses and undies do this. Effortlessly. And isn't that what makes a great look? I find that when I look my best, it is completely by chance. The more time I spend fussing, trying different things on and taking on and off random accessories, the less comfortable I feel in my clothes.

After trying on the clothes and loving the idea of the Petiole girl, I wanted to know more about the line and get involved in any way possible. So...here I am, in Petiole of course...





To introduce myself, here are a few of my favorite things (besides raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, of course...)

Favorite Place in the World: In a big bed with white linens
Style Icons: Jean Seberg, Jane Birkin, Alexa Chung, Lee Miller






Favorite Designer for Evening: Oscar de La Renta
Favorite Designer who I can actually Afford: A.P.C (well, affording is a stretch)




Watch: Yes, please! I love my vintage, oversized USSR watch, even if it is boyish...
Favorite Movie: Jules et Jim or Winter's Bone 




Favorite Book: One Hundred Years of Solitude

Inspiration: Tough broads, beautiful alleyways, art museums and anything I think of in the shower...






Beauty must-haves: Umm, my list pretty much starts and ends with soap.  Though mascara usually does do something special. 







On my wish list: Fiorentini and Baker Eli boots, anything and everything at Catbird in Williamsburg, the perfect pea coat, a large plant for my living room and anything on http://www.decadesinc.blogspot.com...




Look for coming posts from me...I'm here to stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment